• Single camera coverage with backup recording
• Picture-in-Picture and video playback capabilities within a
deposition by advance request
• Broadcast quality lapel microphones
• Popup screen to eliminate background distractions
With over 30 years professional video production experience, you can rely on Bob Laroussini Productions to produce quality video products.
MPEG1, MPEG2, Synchronized Transcripts, Standard and High Definition Video
• Courtroom playback equipment and technician
• Video editing for trial
• Day-in-the-Life videos
• Site inspections
• Schedule Court Reporters
Video depositions are an effective tool for presenting witness testimony while capturing the jury's interest. Consider the following objectives and how video might serve your case:
• Preserve witness testimony, demeanor, facial expressions and tone of voice while memories are fresh.
• Efficiently manage your financial resources when presenting doctor and expert testimony.
• Affirm for a witness that their testimony is important, under oath and verifiable via video playback.
• Create an effective testimony management tool by merging a deposition transcript with the deposition video. This tool is called a synchronized transcript.
• Educate junior associates using video recordings of well
Use of video can create PEACE of Mind!
Louisiana: Lafayette, Lake Charles, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Opelousas, Alexandria, New Iberia, Franklin, Houma, Covington. (Mileage charges may apply.)